Ancoats Hall was a post-medieval country house built in 1609 in Ancoats, Manchester by Oswald Mosley, a member of the family who were Lords of the Manor of Manchester.
Atherton Hall was a country house and estate in Atherton in Lancashire, England, built between 1723 and 1742
Belmont Hall is an 18th-century country house one mile northwest of the village of Great Budworth, Cheshire, England. It has been in the possession of the Leigh family for more than 200 years.
Bretton Hall is a country house on the north slope of the valley of the River Dearne in West Bretton near Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England.
Grade II listed manor house in Chigwell, Essex, owned by the Metropolitan Police Service and serving as it sports and social club.
A timber-framed, black-and-white Elizabethan mansion house in Nantwich, Cheshire, England, one of the very few buildings to have survived the Great Fire of Nantwich in 1583.
Estate near Crimond, Aberdeenshire, dating back to the 14th century
Damhouse or Astley Hall is a Grade II* Listed building in Tyldesley but considered to be in Astley, Greater Manchester, England. It has served as a manor house, sanatorium, and, since restoration in 2000, houses offices, a clinic and tearooms.
Denbies is a large estate to the northwest of Dorking in Surrey, England. A farmhouse and surrounding land originally owned by John Denby was purchased in 1734 by Jonathan Tyers, the proprietor of Vauxhall Gardens in London, and converted into a weekend retreat.
A stately home on the Dunecht estate in Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
An English country house near Altrincham, in Greater Manchester, surrounded by historic formal gardens and a deer park. Built in the early 18th century by the Earls of Warrington, passing to the Earls of Stamford by inheritance, it has been owned by the National Trust since the death of the 10th and last Earl of Stamford in 1976.
A mansion house that forms the centrepiece of the Forglen estate in the parish of Forglen, northwest of Turriff, Aberdeenshire, in the northeast of Scotland.
Garrett Hall or the Garrett is a former manor house and now a grade II listed farmhouse in Tyldesley, Greater Manchester, England.
Great Moreton Hall is a former country house in Moreton cum Alcumlow near Congleton, in Cheshire, England, less than a mile (1.6 km) from its better-known near namesake Little Moreton Hall.
Haigh Hall is a historic country house in Haigh, near Wigan in Greater Manchester England.
Hulme Hall was a half-timbered manor house on the banks of the River Irwell in Manchester, demolished in about 1840.
Little Moreton Hall is a moated half-timbered manor house 4.5 miles (7.2 km) southwest of Congleton in Cheshire, England.
Morleys Hall, a moated hall converted into two houses on the edge of Astley Moss in Astley, Greater Manchester, England, was largely rebuilt in the 19th century on the site of a medieval timber house.
Palladian-style country house built near the site of a 12th-century Augustinian priory.
Ordsall Hall is a large former manor house in the historic parish of Ordsall, Lancashire, England, now part of the City of Salford, in Greater Manchester.
The Pitfour estate, in the Buchan area of north-east Scotland, was purchased in 1700 by James Ferguson of Badifurrow, who became the first Laird of Pitfour.
The estate was substantially renovated by him and the following two generations of his family. At the height of its development in the 18th and 19th centuries the property had several extravagant features including a two-mile racecourse, an artificial lake and an observatory.
Red House was built in 1660 by William Taylor, whose descendants owned it until 1920. The Taylor family were farmers and clothiers, who developed their business into cloth finishing and became merchants.
A country house to the west of Renishaw village in Derbyshire England, home to the Sitwell since the early 17th century.
A Grade II* listed former manor house in Rivington, Lancashire, England, the successor to a 15th-century building that was built near to the present building.
Sharston Hall was a manor house built in Sharston, an area of Wythenshawe, Manchester, England, in 1701.
Smithills Hall in Bolton, Greater Manchester, is one of the oldest manor houses in the northwest of England, dating in parts from the 15th century.
Timperley Hall was a moated manor house in Timperley, Greater Manchester, England, first recorded in 1560, but almost certainly built to replace an earlier medieval structure.
A former manor house incorporating a pele tower in Turton, Lancashire.
Waddow Hall is a 17th-century Grade II listed building within a 178-acre (72 ha) estate near Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Worsley’s third manor house, New Hall was built in 1846 to designs by Edward Blore for Francis Egerton, 1st Earl of Ellesmere.
Wythenshawe Hall is a 16th-century medieval timber-framed historic house and former manor house in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England.