English country house near Altrincham, in Greater Manchester, surrounded by historic formal gardens and a deer park. Built in the early 18th century by the Earls of Warrington, passing to the Earls of Stamford by inheritance, it has been owned by the National Trust since the death of the 10th and last Earl of Stamford in 1976.
Historic ruined castle remains, formerly Fortalice of Ardgith, focal point within a formal walled garden in Ellon
Mansion house that forms the centrepiece of the Forglen estate in the parish of Forglen, northwest of Turriff, Aberdeenshire, in the northeast of Scotland.
Former manor house and now a Grade II listed farmhouse in Tyldesley, Greater Manchester, England.
Great Moreton Hall is a former country house in Moreton cum Alcumlow near Congleton, in Cheshire, England, less than a mile (1.6 km) from its better-known near namesake Little Moreton Hall.
Historic country house in Haigh, near Wigan in Greater Manchester England.
Former half-timbered manor house on the banks of the River Irwell in Manchester, demolished in about 1840.
Moated half-timbered manor house 4.5 miles (7.2 km) southwest of Congleton in Cheshire, England, the earliest parts of which date from about 1504–1508.
Morleys Hall, a moated hall converted into two houses on the edge of Astley Moss in Astley, Greater Manchester, England, was largely rebuilt in the 19th century on the site of a medieval timber house.
Palladian-style country house built near the site of a 12th-century Augustinian priory.