Manchester City Council’s chief architect from 1946 until his retirement in 1961.
Structure close to the refectory of a monastery, providing washing facilities.
Four Victorian shopping arcades built between 1878 and 1904, all listed buildings and still in use.
Leigh Town Hall stands facing the parish church across the Civic Square at its junction with Market Street in Leigh, Greater Manchester, England. It was designed for the Municipal Borough of Leigh by James Caldwell Prestwich, who had an architectural practice in the town.
Grade II listed country park between Rivington in Lancashire and Horwich in Greater Manchester.
Moated half-timbered manor house 4.5 miles (7.2 km) southwest of Congleton in Cheshire, England, the earliest parts of which date from about 1504–1508.
Cinema opposite Stretford Mall on the eastern side of the A56 Chester Road, perhaps the most visually striking building in the town.
Roofed-over gateway into a churchyard.
Redirected to hagioscope.
Pleasure and working pier opened in the seaside town of Lytham, Lancashire, England in 1865, demolished in 1960.