Stately home on the Dunecht estate in Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
Country house and estate in Atherton in Lancashire, England built between 1723 and 1742, demolished in 1824.
17th-century Grade II listed building within a 178-acre (72 ha) estate near Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Mansion house that forms the centrepiece of the Forglen estate in the parish of Forglen, northwest of Turriff, Aberdeenshire, in the northeast of Scotland.
The Pitfour estate, in the Buchan area of north-east Scotland, was purchased in 1700 by James Ferguson of Badifurrow, who became the first Laird of Pitfour.
The estate was substantially renovated by him and the following two generations of his family. At the height of its development in the 18th and 19th centuries the property had several extravagant features including a two-mile racecourse, an artificial lake and an observatory.
Morleys Hall, a moated hall converted into two houses on the edge of Astley Moss in Astley, Greater Manchester, England, was largely rebuilt in the 19th century on the site of a medieval timber house.
Former manor house built in Sharston, an area of Wythenshawe, Manchester, England in 1701.
Historic country house in Haigh, near Wigan in Greater Manchester England.
Former manor house and now a Grade II listed farmhouse in Tyldesley, Greater Manchester, England.
Large estate to the northwest of Dorking in Surrey, England. A farmhouse and surrounding land originally owned by John Denby was purchased in 1734 by Jonathan Tyers, the proprietor of Vauxhall Gardens in London, and converted into a weekend retreat.