The township of Tyldesley’s first place of worship, built in 1789.
Active Roman Catholic church in Bedford, Leigh in Greater Manchester, a designated Grade II listed building.
Redundant Catholic church originally intended to serve the families of Irish Catholic immigrants.
Founded as a hermitage before 1184, the remains of which are now a scheduled monument.
Chapel in the middle of a field containing the earthworks of a vanished medieval manor house.
Active Anglican church in the parish of Tollerton, Nottinghamshire, founded c. 13th century.
Former estate chapel in the grounds of Bretton Hall, West Yorkshire.
Active Anglican church in the diocese of Wakefield, usually known as St Peter’s.
Churches originally founded in Anglo-Saxon times, and a term revived for some large parish churches.
Parish church in Dewsbury and Mother Church of West Yorkshire.