Grade 1 listed building and an active Anglican parish church in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire East, dating from about 1430.
Relatively flat expanse of lowland in North West England, the surface expression of the Cheshire Basin, an area of sedimentary rocks overlain by Mercia Mudstones laid down about 250 million years ago.
Built-up area and civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire East.
Moated half-timbered manor house 4.5 miles (7.2 km) southwest of Congleton in Cheshire, England, the earliest parts of which date from about 1504–1508.
Former royal castle built in the 1220s by Ranulf de Blondeville, 6th Earl of Chester, (1170–1232), on his return from the Fifth Crusade.
18th-century country house one mile northwest of the village of Great Budworth, Cheshire, England. It has been in the possession of the Leigh family for more than 200 years.
Great Moreton Hall is a former country house in Moreton cum Alcumlow near Congleton, in Cheshire, England, less than a mile (1.6 km) from its better-known near namesake Little Moreton Hall.