Historic ruined castle remains, formerly Fortalice of Ardgith, focal point within a formal walled garden in Ellon
A former manor house incorporating a pele tower in Turton, Lancashire.
Hulme Hall was a half-timbered manor house on the banks of the River Irwell in Manchester, demolished in about 1840.
Worsley’s third manor house, New Hall was built in 1846 to designs by Edward Blore for Francis Egerton, 1st Earl of Ellesmere.
Grade II listed manor house in Chigwell, Essex, owned by the Metropolitan Police Service and serving as it sports and social club.
A country house to the west of Renishaw village in Derbyshire England, home to the Sitwell since the early 17th century.
A Grade II* listed former manor house in Rivington, Lancashire, England, the successor to a 15th-century building that was built near to the present building.
An English country house near Altrincham, in Greater Manchester, surrounded by historic formal gardens and a deer park. Built in the early 18th century by the Earls of Warrington, passing to the Earls of Stamford by inheritance, it has been owned by the National Trust since the death of the 10th and last Earl of Stamford in 1976.
A timber-framed, black-and-white Elizabethan mansion house in Nantwich, Cheshire, England, one of the very few buildings to have survived the Great Fire of Nantwich in 1583.
Little Moreton Hall is a moated half-timbered manor house 4.5 miles (7.2 km) southwest of Congleton in Cheshire, England.