Tales of Space and Time is a collection of three short stories and two novellas written by the English author H. G. Wells (1866–1946), first published by Doubleday & McClure Co. in 1899.
Stories are shown in the order in which they appear in the book, which is not necessarily the order in which they first appeared in print.
- “The Crystal EggShort story by H. G. Wells first published in 1897, about a dealer in antiquities who discovers a communication device between Earth and Mars.” (1897)
- “The StarShort story by H. G. Wells published in 1897, about a near collision between a comet from outer space and the Earth.” (1897)
- “A Story of the Stone Age” (1897)
- “A Story of the Days to Come” (1899)
- “The Man Who Could Work MiraclesShort story by H. G. Wells about a man who is granted the power to do anything merely by willing it to happen.” (1898)
- H. G. Wells bibliographyList of publications written by H. G. Wells during the more than fifty years of his literary career.
- Tales of Space and Time at Project Gutenberg